Critical Thinking Logic Puzzles For Kids

Free critical thinking logic puzzles for kids grade 3 - 5.  Each logic puzzle comes with a grid for your child to work on.  The logic puzzles for kids will help them develop logic, comprehension and problem solving skills.  They will read the story and clues and then find the answers.  They will carefully analyze the story and clues (this helps them with comprehension skills) then finding connections to eliminate the choices to find the correct answer. (this will help them with logic and problem solving skills)  These free logic puzzles for kids will improve their critical thinking skills.  The logic puzzles comes with grid and answer key. PDF format and Google Doc.  Hope your children will enjoy these critical thinking logic puzzles!

Critical thinking logic puzzles are updated each day.  So subscribe to my blog to receive the daily logic puzzle for your child to work on.  The links of the logic puzzles are below.

Daily Logic Puzzles For Kids

01 - How Old Am I?
02 - Weekly Allowance
03 - How Tall Am I?
04 - My Favorite Fruit
05 - Count My Change
06 - My Favorite Subject
07 - What Year Am I Born?
08 - May I Take Your Order?
09 - Which Present Did You Buy?