Worksheet 2: Critical Thinking Skills

My niece worked with the critical thinking skills worksheet 1 today.  I handed over the critical thinking skills worksheet for her to work on alone first.  She had alittle problem working on them in the beginning.  After I went over the clues with her she did fine.  She enjoyed the critical thinking skill worksheet and ask for more to try. 
I made her another critical thinking skills worksheet for her to work on tomorrow. 

Worksheet 2:  Critical Thinking Skills / Logic 2

What I Orded At Mc Donald's?
Emily, Jessica, Peter and Cindy each orded something different at Mc Donald's for lunch.
Read the clues to find out what each person ordered.
1.  Emily and Cindy ordered either a cheeseburger or hamburger.
2.  The girls did not order chicken nuggets.
3.  Cindy does not like cheese.

Click here to download the critical thinking skills worksheet 2 with instructions and answer key.

Have fun with the critical thinking skills worksheet!

No comments:

Post a Comment